Friday, September 16, 2011

Herve Leger by Max Azria



   Tuesday afternoon I had the pleasure of volunteering for the Herve Leger by Max Azria show. My first Mercedes-Benz fashion week show and it was amazing. Watching the models come out and watching the production of the entire show gave me goosebumps. This season Azria demonstrated a tribal and gladiator type look with tall strapped gladiator boots and gold, silver, black, nude and white. Gold hardware and cutout details gave the dresses an edge. While bandage dresses are not new for the Herve Leger collections, these were still eye captivating and drew the audiences attention. Especially the maxi white dress, the last off the runway and my personal favorite.
xo,
nicole



Fierce and powerful were words used to describe the collection.


The tribal inspiration lives on through the season.



Nudes have become a spring favorite. It's hard to go wrong.


I love the wide fringe detailing. It creates a playful texture. 


My absolute favorite dress of the show. This looked beautiful going down the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment