Wednesday, September 14, 2011

new york mercedes-benz fashion week

      Yesterday was by far one of the happiest days of my life. I got to work and see my first new york mercedes-benz fashion week show. As a volunteer I got to assist with the production of the Herve Leger by Max Azria show. All I can say was it was amazing and one of most incredible experiences that I hope to be able to do over and over again through life. After the show I went to the Teen Vogue Haute Spot where I was able to meet one of my favorite bloggers, Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad. Once again I cannot describe how happy I was. I first discovered Chiara's blog a few year's ago after enjoying her looks on lookbook.nu and have ever since read every post. Her blog inspired me to start mine and I recommend all of you to take a look at it! Today I assisted another show which I will talk about tomorrow(Hint: think neon!). Can you guess which one?
xo,
Nicole




 How I survive during fashion week: WWD, Vintage Coach Bag and and my iphone. Metro cards and coffee are also very necessary as well.










what I wore:
black levi jeans
coral h&m belt
black silk tank

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Chiara and you together, what's next?
    I'm sooo happy for you. Now that fashion week is over, do your homework.
    ♥G

    ReplyDelete