Saturday, February 19, 2011

off to Texas...






      Yesterday I woke up early, finished my packing and headed off to the Portland airport with my mum and sister. Our destination...Edinburg, Texas to visit my sister and niece. Packing for a trip...it's hell. I managed to pack only 2 dresses, a few shirts and a couple pairs of shorts with the idea in mind that I will be making many purchases while there:) My marc jacobs tote was perfect to hold my "essentials" for the plane including, Vogue featuring Lady Gaga, the novel The Handmaid's Tale, my iphone, laptop and ray-bans. It's also very important to be comfortable so I opted to wear something that would easily transition through the weather changes. Black jeggings, t-shirt, a light sweater(I'm obsessed and wore it today as well!) and a large vintage scarf that doubled as a blanket. I absolutely love it here and can't wait to show you more photos!
xoxo,
nikki




















what I wore:

H&M jeggings
raulph lauren tee
maurice sasson sweater
my "gypsy" flats
vintage scarf
forever 21 necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment