Monday, February 21, 2011

south texas wind.


       I picked up this ring the other day at the flee market and I absolutely love love love it. I don't really own any statement rings so this one was perfect! We were supposed to go the beach yesterday but the wind was absolutely terrible so we ended up going shopping...i had no objection... I went into Betsy Johnson where I fell immediately in love with a fur coat but was unable to buy(travel) and went into the Fossil store where I fell in love with a Micheal Kors watch which I might go back and buy...should I? The funny thing about this watch is that I saw a girl on my plane ride wearing the same one and I was like "wow I really like that!" ...I think it's destiny..
xoxo,
nikki 





















what I wore:
true religion jean shorts
jcrew polka dot cardigan
jamz world blue tank
free people leather sandels
flee market stone statement ring

No comments:

Post a Comment